If your European vehicle is in need of transmission repair, call the experts at AAMCO Duluth, GA. AAMCO is one of the most trusted names in the business regarding transmission issue diagnosis, service and maintenance and has been for over 50 years.
At AAMCO Duluth, GA, we have the technology and the expertise to pinpoint the root of the transmission problem in your Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Mini-Cooper and similar European vehicle makes & models efficiently and effectively.
You may be experiencing a problem with your transmission if your vehicle is exhibiting any of the following symptoms -
Top 10 Common Symptoms of Transmission Problems:
- If your vehicle starts and runs but does not move when you select a gear
- If your engine seems to be revving higher than normal while driving
- If you have a Check Engine light on and the codes are transmission related
- If shifting is harsh, soft, delayed or exhibits a general lack of response
- If you hear grinding or feel shaking when you are moving
- If your transmission seems to be slipping or jumping in and out of a gear
- If your transmission fluid is leaking (you see a red or dark spots under your vehicle)
- If there’s a burning smell caused by possible transmission overheating
- If there is buzzing, clunking, clicking, humming or any other unusual noise from the transmission
- If your vehicle makes a jerking movement, or the engine seems to be surging while driving
At AAMCO Duluth, GA, our expert technicians will determine and make recommendations for whatever services are necessary for your European car, truck or SUV. What sets us apart is our comprehensive diagnostic approach to ensure that you only get the repairs you need and your vehicle is safely back on the road as quickly as possible. AAMCO Duluth, GA is your local & trusted total car care & repair center. Please stop in today or call us now to schedule an easy appointment.